I’m pleased to announce the launch of Fi911 – a new brand from leading dispute technology specialist, Chargebacks911, built in collaboration with some of the world’s largest financial institutions (FIs) and payments processors to remove legacy redundancies.
Differing from its merchant platform, Fi911 specifically supports FIs with automated chargeback management and related activities. So, FIs will benefit from:
• Faster chargeback dispute resolutions
• AI-driven merchant onboarding, post-transaction monitoring, lifecycle management and reconciliation services
• Customizable tools catered to customers’ needs which can be reconfigured in real-time
• The ability to manage and engage their entire ecosystem
• Cost savings
• Increased insight
• Resolved chargeback pain-points
By enabling acquirers with more intelligent tools, more data connections, and more flexibility, Fi911 hopes for stronger decision-making and more proactive action to be taken to stop the growth of chargebacks.