Share this post
What will you learn from this data-driven white paper
Post-Brexit trade is full of concerns, questions, and uncertainties. Aggravated by the global pandemic, shifts in consumer behaviour, and financial crisis as a consequence of major world events, the future of payments post-Brexit is not straightforward. The world is changing rapidly, with customers becoming more demanding.
According to ECOMMPAY data, 71% of consumers would abandon their online purchase in case their preferred payment method was not available; while demand for alternative payment methods increased by 35% in 2020.
To meet merchants’ demand for clarity and explicit guidelines, we have created this analytical report based on business and end-user surveys, conducted in 2021.In this white paper, you will learn about:
- The current state of payments in the UK
- Customer online shopping preferences
- Fraud patterns and how to deal with fraudsters
- Key changes in consumer buying behaviour
- UK businesses’ main concerns and pain points trading across borders
- Tips on adapting to current changes
- Recommendations for your company to make post-Brexit trade smooth and cost-efficient
You can continue reading this whitepaper here.
If you are a member of The Payments Association app and would like to take the opportunity to contact ECOMMPAY experts directly, please do so via The Member’s Directory.
For all other inquiries please contact email@example.com