Collaborate now. Leverage intelligence. Protect consumers. Keep the regulators on side. Educate your customers.
The UK’s most important and senior platform for government, banks, regulators, fintech’s, social media and telecoms.
Financial Crime 360 helps the full finance ecosystem address and tackle the key challenges in fraud & money laundering through industry collaboration and the adaption of new technology to safeguard their customers & organisations from these crimes.
STAND OUT SPEAKERS
FINANCIAL CRIME EXPERTS
With thanks to our Financial Crime Prevention Partners;
An unparalleled lineup of speakers
Our five anchor themes for 2023
Connecting 300+ decision makers from across government, banking, regulators, fintech’s, social media & telecoms to disrupt and dismantle financial crime in the UK.
Maximise your financial crime controls with data driven insights.
Keep regulators on side
Educate your customers
Become a sponsor
Position yourself as a specialist in the sector
- Use our stage to enhance your profile and ensure you are front of mind by presenting a keynote or joining a panel discussion.
- Showcase your expertise further and boost your share of voice by hosting content such as interviews, whitepapers, podcasts and case studies on your sponsor profile page.
Increase awareness and build brand trust
- Gain brand recognition and trust amongst the industry’s leading minds in financial crime.
- Increase your brand’s visibility by leveraging The Payments Association’s extensive global marketing reach.
Build your sales pipeline and generate MQLs
- Host downloadable content on the Financial Crime 360 and The Payments Association websites to generate MQLs.
The ideal platform for launching new solutions
- Showcase new launches and demonstrate your products to a room full of potential new clients on an exhibition stand.
- Bring along your team to increase coverage and engage with more attendees. Further build relationships with existing clients by inviting them to join you as your guests.
- Drive traffic to your stand via an advert in the event guide.