Share this post
What will you learn from this data-driven white paper
The COVID-19 pandemic represented a watershed moment for businesses around the world, with restrictions on movement forcing a rapid change in consumer behaviour, permanently altering the entire retail landscape.
To help companies keep up with this change of pace, we’ve created a whitepaper that summarises the current payment landscape, with data on changing consumer and business payment behaviour, details on how Open Banking fits into the picture, as well as key learnings for businesses.
This whitepaper is built on insights from two surveys completed in March 2021: One of 1,002 UK consumers and another of 500 business leaders in the UK, conducted by ECOMMPAY in collaboration with Censuswide.In this white paper, you will learn about:
- An analytical overview of the current payment landscape
- Data on changing consumer habits and business behaviour
- How Open Banking fits into the equation, with key learnings for businesses
- Changing checkout preferences of end-users
- Readiness to use Open Banking as a payment method
- How to respond to changing consumer behaviour, with tips and advice for navigating the changing fintech landscape
You can continue reading this whitepaper here.
If you are a member of The Payments Association app and would like to take the opportunity to contact ECOMMPAY experts directly, please do so via The Member’s Directory.
For all other inquiries please contact email@example.com