Developed through Project Financial Crime and supported by Visa, this paper will identify the lessons that can be learnt from continental Europe on Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), the best practices that can be followed in order to minimise customer friction as well as the early impact SCA is having on fraud levels.
It also sets out to discover the latest UK market readiness status, the remaining challenges that must be overcome, the technologies and exemptions that offer the greatest potential, and the expectations and priorities for the next two years.
- Discover the impact SCA is having on fraud levels in Europe
- Learn the top 10 best practices to optimise the user experience
- Understand the details behind the UK’s sprint ramp-up plan
- Discover how behavioural biometrics is key to SCA compliance and risk management
- Learn how ready the UK market is for SCA enforcement
- Read about the remaining challenges that must be addressed before the UK deadline