Our Hot Topic Webinar in partnership with UK Finance and Latham & Watkins was hosted on the 26th of August 2021.
With market and technology changes continuing to shape the market post-Covid as well as regulation changing post-Brexit, now is an opportune time to consider the current payments regulatory framework and the changes that will drive and shape future regulation.
Our expert panel of speakers discussed the current payments regulatory frameworks, the key changes impacting payments regulation, and the lessons learned from international experiences.
- Tony Craddock, Director General, The Payments Association (Moderator)
- Stuart Davis, Partners, Latham & Watkins (Keynote Speaker)
- Jana Mackintosh, Managing Director – Payments and Innovation, UK Finance
- Kirsten Smart, Strategic Engagement Lead, Lloyds Banking Group
- Brett Carr, Financial Regulatory Associate, Latham & Watkins
- James Shafe, Head of Department (Acting), Consumer & Retail Policy, Financial Conduct Authority
- Paul Roe, Head of Department Payments Supervision, Financial Conduct Authority