Share this post
The payments industry is changing fast. Payment methods and volumes are growing, while businesses and consumers now expect faster transactions. As new fintechs emerge to meet these demands, payments firms face rising competition.
To help you plan for the future, this webinar delves into the key trends and predictions for payments in 2024 and beyond. You’ll also learn best practices to help you stay competitive.
Date: Tuesday 12th September
Time: 10:00 EDT | 15:00 BST
Hear insights from AutoRek’s Global Payments Lead Nick Botha, Somya Patnaik, ACI Worldwide Global Solutions Lead, Roisin Levine, Commercial Lead for Wise Platform, and Grant McKenzie, Consulting Director at CBS Consulting.
What you’ll learn:
- What customers expect from cross-border payments; challenges and how to overcome them
- The benefits of instant payments – and why now is the prime time to adopt it
- FedNow implications
- Why you need to modernise your back office – and the benefits of automating reconciliations
- How to comply with ISO 20022
- How to mitigate financial and operational risk to boost profits