Share this post
Join us at the upcoming ECOM’21 international conference, co-organised by DECTA, KPMG, and Mastercard, taking place on April 12-13, 2023, in Hanzas Perons, Riga, Latvia.
This year’s event promises to be even more exciting with a lineup of top industry leaders and innovators from the FinTech and eCommerce fields, including Httpool, Zalando, Huntli, Binance, Booking Group, PSP Lab, Outivo, Stockmann, Luminor, Tet, LeverUp and many more. Hear from top industry leaders, network with like-minded individuals, and grow your business.
The conference will also feature an attendee Speed-Networking session and several impactful Workshops for hands-on learning:
- Get to Know Compliance: 10-Minute Insights with Huntli, Binance, Finchecker, SigningServices
- Httpool’s: Upper Funnel Marketing Strategy
- Mastercard: Securing Your Supply Chain from Ransomware Threats
- Salesforce / Leverup: How can AI Help With Omnichannel Personalised Communication
- Findanode: Be Your Own Recruiter – Sorted!
Who Should Attend?
ECOM21 is the perfect platform for professionals and entrepreneurs who are passionate about e-commerce, AI, business operations, technology, regulatory frameworks, emerging technologies and beyond. Whether you’re an online business owner, a marketer, a tech enthusiast, or a startup founder, you’ll find a lot of value in attending ECOM21 to grow your business, expand your network, or simply learn something new.
USE CODE LASTCHANCE For 50 EUR Off Your Ticket
399 EUR -> 339 EUR
Your ticket includes:
- 2-day event with insights from top industry speakers
- 2 exclusive networking parties
- Workshops for hands-on learning
- Organised business speed networking
- Access to conference networking app (2 weeks prior event)
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks
If you’re looking for a sneak peek of what’s in store, be sure to check out the conference agenda at https://ecom21.com/program. Get your tickets at https://ecom21.com/checkout