If you’re looking to learn more about open banking, how to apply it within your business to reduce pain and friction or understand how it impacts the consumer experience, then this “Power to the People: How Open Banking is transforming how we access and manage our money” guidebook is a must read.
Featuring use case studies and video interviews from some of the key innovative players in the open banking space, hear first hand how they offer better solutions to their customers at a lower cost…
- Lloyds Banking Group reduced subscription services related calls by 27%.
- Nationwide is offering better debt solutions to their customers, in less time, at less stress to the customer and at a lower cost, having streamlined the data collection process.
- HMRC implemented an Account-to-Account payment option, making it easier for businesses to pay their taxes.
- SMEs and other small businesses can use open banking solutions to manage and reconcile payments more easily.
- Analytics platforms can be used to help lenders carry out more accurate risk assessments, reduce fault levels and make faster lending decisions.
- Apps Emma and Snoop help consumers better manage their money and facilitate the swapping of services to cheaper providers.