In this whitepaper, The Payments Association and payment solution provider FIS will explore how the corporate card landscape has reached a transformative moment – one full of change, new challenges, and a wealth of opportunities.
The challenge in front of payment solution providers is how to help businesses implement card programmes in the most cost-effective and seamless way. In a world that’s becoming more digital and complex to navigate by the day, banks, fintechs, processors, vendors and other ecosystem players are finding that collaboration – not competition – is key to raising corporate card awareness and accelerating adoption, for the benefit of everyone.
Find out the ground-breaking technologies, key strategic considerations, and optimal routes to achieving greater corporate card penetration.
Key highlights include:
- How Open Banking and Challenger banks can disrupt corporate card programmes
- How integrated platforms and digital functionality will drive more innovation and growth
- Four key components of an ideal corporate payments programme
- The common pain points -and opportunities – that all organisations face when examining existing corporate card processes and investigating the solutions that could enhance them
- The power of like-minded partnerships within the corporate card sector