As noted in their letter earlier this year, good safeguarding practice in payment and e-money institutions continues to be a source of concern for the FCA. The legislation is not new, but variation in interpretation of not only the initial the requirements but what actions to take when an issue arises is a risk to both the industry and to customers.
So where are the common pitfalls that organisations fall into? What does the administrative process look like from the inside, and what learnings can we take from times where it didn’t go as planned?
This webinar explores where the common areas of misunderstanding arise, learnings from audit experiences and how the next iteration of the rules could be improved.
Watch this webinar to hear from experts on:
- Successes and failures of the current legislation – where is further clarity needed? What gaps should the new legislation cover (e.g. cross border account chains)?
- International legislation trends around safeguarding and how that could influence or impact in the UK.
- Best practice for meeting the current requirements.
- The insider view on how and why things go wrong and good governance for preparation in case of failure
- 14:00 Welcome remarks and introduction
- 14:15 Panel Discussion with Live Q&A
- 15:00 Webinar finish