Fraud is a multi-faceted threat. From deliberate error to organised crime there is no one methodology that can be used to tackle all fraud typologies.
If we accept this as the reality, then how can we empower organisations and more importantly compliance officers and analysts to be good at finding and combatting fraud and to remain ten steps ahead.
Listen to this webinar to hear experts from across the financial ecosystem discuss:
- How has the regulatory environment changed post Brexit?
- Is it better to focus on country specific or global specific AML requirements?
- Will we see an explosion of fraud exacerbated by the cost-of-living crisis? How will financial services cope?
- What does good look like? How can compliance officers and organisations do more with less?
- How can industry drive reg-tech standards?
- What are the practical difficulties of implementing reg-tech solutions?