We are very much looking forward to seeing you at Financial Crime 360 taking place on Tuesday 21st November 2023 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London.
We have some important information to share with you ahead of attending the conference.
Essential event information
To collect your badge please ensure you have the QR code ready that was included in your registration confirmation email. We will need to scan this at registration.
Royal Lancaster Hotel
The closest underground station is Lancaster Gate.
CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION ROOM:
The conference and exhibition will take place in the Westbourne Suite, downstairs. There will be directional signage in the hotel lobby upon arrival. Alternatively, please ask the hotel reception.
08.00hrs – 08.45hrs – Registration and welcome
08.45hrs – 17.50hrs – Conference sessions and exhibition open
17.50hrs – 19.00hrs – Networking Reception
19.00hrs – End of Financial Crime 360
The dress code for the conference is business attire.
If you have any special dietary requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Orlanna Morris, Operations Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect from Financial Crime 360
1.Our sponsors Mastercard and ComplyAdvantage will be hosting 2 dedicated topic tables during lunch, to help you identify like-minded peers and initiate in-depth discussions and debates on two specific topics.
Join the one that interests you most:
Lunch and learn 1: The link between scheme rules and financial crime
• How do scheme rules align with a firm’s regulatory obligations and what can we learn to ensure future regulation is successful?
Hosted by Neil Turner, Project Financial Crime Member, The Payments Association
Lunch and Learn 2: Identifying Human Trafficking risks through AML
• Discussing ways in which CDD, transaction monitoring and other AML processes can help firms identify risks of money laundering the proceeds of human trafficking crime
Hosted by Alia Mahmud, Project Financial Crime Member, The Payments Association
2. An afternoon of scenario-based panel sessions – hear leading experts from the public and private sectors discuss real-life challenges and the various methods in which you can overcome them and reduce the risk
3. *NEW IN* Exclusive ‘In Conversation’ with Tulip Siddiq MP – get an insight into the future of payments with the Shadow Economic Secretary
4. Drinks reception – network and build relationships with senior leaders and financial crime experts
To view the latest conference agenda, click here.
If for any reason you are no longer able to attend, please do let us know. Alternatively, you can send a colleague in your place free of charge. Please email email@example.com with their details and we will arrange to swap your pass over for you.
If you have any questions or queries on the information above, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 203 831 6955