How will digital currencies transform payments?
Digital currency is inevitably the next evolution of payments as we know it – it is already happening! However, to truly unlock all it’s benefits, collaboration, infrastructure and regulation is essential. Join the inaugural Digital Currencies 360, co-located with Pay360 to play your part in shaping the integration of digital currencies into our existing payments ecosystem. How can we as an industry provide more opportunities to our customers and which technologies will help us deliver these securely?
Digital Currencies 360 helps payment providers and financial institutions who want to reduce financial crime, overcome cross border challenges and eliminate financial exclusion to collaborate, evolve existing regulatory frameworks and incorporate distributed ledger technology to game change B2B & B2C offerings.
THE ONLY GATHERING WHERE DIGITAL CURRENCY AND PAYMENTS ECOSYSTEMS MERGE
Co-located with PAY360, this will be a unique meeting point where you will help to shape a collaborative path towards a new era for GBP.
Ditching the PowerPoints, our one day programme reflects the need for cross industry collaboration providing you with a unique combination of unparalleled experts on one stage.
Digital Currencies 360 unites the regulators, de-fi space, banks, stablecoin issuers, exchanges and payment providers to encourage partnerships and collaborations.
HOURS OF DOING BUSINESS IN PERSON
GLOBAL OUTLOOK OF DIGITAL CURRENCY ADOPTION
Understand the roadmap for a new era for GBP and a new transparent and safe method of payment on the global scene. Which capabilities will underpin the success of cost effective, fast, accessible, and accountable transactions using digital currencies?
THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN REGULATED AND UNREGULATED
How will regulatory bodies balance the need for stability vs the risk of overregulating and stifling innovative SMEs in a new market? How will new regulations avoid reinventing existing frameworks which digital currency providers are currently using to self-regulate?
WHICH DIGITAL CURRENCY MODELS WILL WIN B2B AND B2C TRUST?
Are CBDCs and Stablecoins the catalyst for digital currency becoming a mainstream method of payment and wealth management? Is this a game changer for merchants?
DIGITAL CURRENCY: THE NEW DIFFERENTIATOR FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS?
Are digital currencies the new opportunity for banks to differentiate their services? Are digital currencies a real security risk for everyone or a threat to those who monopolise the current status quo?
BECOME A SPONSOR
Position yourself as a specialist in the sector
- Use our stage to enhance your profile and ensure you are front of mind by presenting a keynote or joining a panel discussion.
- Showcase your expertise further and boost your share of voice by hosting content such as interviews, whitepapers, podcasts and case studies on your sponsor profile page.
Increase awareness and build brand trust
- Gain brand recognition and trust amongst the industry’s leading minds in financial crime.
- Increase your brand’s visibility by leveraging the EPA’s extensive global marketing reach.
Build your sales pipeline and generate MQLs
- Host downloadable content on the Digital Currencies 360 and EPA websites to generate MQLs.
The ideal platform for launching new solutions
- Showcase new launches and demonstrate your products to a room full of potential new clients on an exhibition stand.
- Bring along your team to increase coverage and engage with more attendees. Further build relationships with existing clients by inviting them to join you as your guests.
- Drive traffic to your stand via an advert in the event guide.